The latest open source “release” branch build of Triton DataCenter
(née SmartDataCenter), release-20230921, is up:
# Cloud On A Laptop (VMware): curl -C - -O https://us-central.manta.mnx.io/Joyent_Dev/public/SmartDataCenter/coal-latest.tgz # USB key image: curl -C - -O https://us-central.manta.mnx.io/Joyent_Dev/public/SmartDataCenter/usb-latest.tgz # ISO Head Node Installer: curl -C - -O https://us-central.manta.mnx.io/Joyent_Dev/public/SmartDataCenter/iso-latest.iso # iPXE directory tarball: curl -C - -O https://us-central.manta.mnx.io/Joyent_Dev/public/SmartDataCenter/ipxe-latest.tgz
The full build bits directory, for those interested, is here in Manta:
A generated changelog is here:
- ADMINUI improvements for operators who bill (TRITON-2407, thanks Marsell K)
- cmon-agent fixes (TRITON-2408)
- Platform updates since 20230727 include
- Improvements in reprovisioning VMs
- OpenSSL now at 3.0.11
- OpenSSH now at 9.4p1, and with less log spam in sshd now.
- HW data to August, 2023
- nvme 2.x devices can now attach
- Headnode NTP configuration can now support Rack-Aware admin networks.
- Multiple LX improvements
- BHYVE networking now doesn’t exhaust intra-machine memory buffers
- Multiple SMB/CIFS improvements
- AMD microcode and Intel microcode to 20230808
Every eight weeks, we roll a “release-YYYYMMDD” release branch and
builds for all Triton DataCenter (and Manta) repositories. As well,
builds of #master for all components are always rolling into
“/Joyent_Dev/public/builds” in Manta.
Note: MNX Triton customers must obtain their software from MNX Support;
software obtained by other means, including the builds here, will not be
supported by MNX.
The Triton Team